Specifications of Stainless Steel Fine Wire:
1. Grade：304, 304L, 316, 316L, 410, 430, etc
2. Size: 0.02-0.10mm.
3. Fiber Length: 1mm-120mm
4. Specific Gravity: 7.98g/cm3
5. Melting Point: 1350 degrees Celsius
6. Thermal Resist: 650 degrees Celsius
7. Pull Broken Strength:11.0g/30.0g
8. Elongation: 1.0%min
Characteristics of Stainless Steel Fine Wire:
1. Flexible and soft but durable
2. Best material for different industrial application.
3. With great tensile strength and capable to bear high temperature (thermal resistant).
Advantages of Stainless Steel Fine Wire:
1. High temperature resistant (>650 degrees Celsius)
2. Good electric conductivity
3. Resist to corrosion
4. Resist to washing
5. Permanent electric conductivity
6. Good performance on heat conduct
Applications of Stainless Steel Fine Wire:
Weaving wire for cloth and mesh : architectural, filtration.
Knitting wire for filtration
Agricultural (fine) wire for the construction of beehives : frames
Braiding wire for hoses : hydraulic
Medical wire for dental furniture
Cabling wire for control cables or strands
Locking wire for safety applications in vehicules : aircraft, motorcycle, etc
Contact: Sales Dept.
Add: Rm 163, 1F,No.78 Taigu Rd, Pilot FTZ,Shanghai,China