Specifications of Stainless Steel Strip for Metal Stamping:
1. Standard: ASTM A240, JIS G4304, G4305, GB/T 4237, GB/T 8165
2. Grade: 200series&300series&400series
3. Thickness: 0.05mm - 3.0mm
4. Width: 3.2mm-550mm
5. Length: as customers' request
6. Surface finish: 2B, BA, Mirror finished, N04, Hair Line, Matt finished, 6K, 8K
7. Manufacture technology: cold drawn/cold rolled/hot rolled
Stainless Steel Strip Production:
Hot rolled stainless steel strip is a semifinished product obtained from the hot rolling of slabs or billets and is produced for conversion by cold rolling.
Cold rolled stainless steel strip is manufactured from hot rolled, annealed and pickled strip by cold rolling on polished rolls. Depending on the thickness desired, the cold rolling requires various numbers of passes through the mill to effect the necessary reduction and to secure the desired surface characteristics and mechanical properties.
Packing Information of Stainless Steel Strip:
Coil ID: 150mm - 610mm
Coil OD: 300mm - 1200mm
Min trial order 5ton each thickness, 1 x 20' per delivery
Contact: Sales Dept.
Add: Rm 163, 1F,No.78 Taigu Rd, Pilot FTZ,Shanghai,China